[TRNSYS-users] invalid floating point operation

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri Feb 17 05:17:31 PST 2006

Dear Marijke,

It is possible that there is a mismatch between the modes of the main
TRNDll.dll and your component dll.  TRNSYS is distributed with a
TRNDll.dll in release mode, so you have to make sure that when you
create your dll it is in release mode as well.
It is also possible that there is a divide by zero in your component.
This is an error that the compiler won't catch, since it may depend on
the values that you are passing to the component.
If none of these solutions work, please feel free to send me the source
code of your component and I will be glad to take a look at it.
Best regards,

Diego