[TRNSYS-users] Intel Visual Fortran 9.0

Soteris Kalogirou skalogir at spidernet.com.cy
Fri Feb 17 02:12:49 PST 2006

Dear Sirs,

I am trying to purchase a suitable compiler for TRNSYS 16. It seems that the
Compaq Visual Fortran compiler is discontinued by the end of 2005. Intel
Visual Fortran Compiler 9.0, which I believe is the other option, comes in
two versions, standard and professional. Can you tell me whether the
standard version can work effectively for TRNSYS 16, as it is one fifth of
the price of the professional version? Is there any other suitable compilers
which I can use?

Thanks and Regards,

Soteris

  _____