[TRNSYS-users] invalid floating point operation

Marijke Steeman marijke.steeman at ugent.be
Thu Feb 16 07:22:37 PST 2006

Dear all,

I am trying to create a new Trnsys type.  With Compac Visual Fortran I made an external dll that is been placed in the UserLib. This did not gave any problems.
However, when I now try to use the new model in the Simulation Studio, Tnsys gives an error saying  "Invalid Floating Point Operation".

Can anyone explain me what this mean ? Is there an error in my created dll-file or in the Studio itself?

Thank you in advance for helping me out !
Kind regards,

Marijke Steeman
PhD-student
Architecture and Urban Planning