[TRNSYS-users] Coldbridge Question

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Mon Dec 18 13:27:52 PST 2006

Dear Theodosiou,

I think that if you want to define a 'wall with cold-bridge effect',
taking into account solar absorption at the surface, you should create a
new wall, with a massless layer.  The resistance of this layer should be
calculated taking into account the cold-bridges.
Otherwise, as you point out, you are defining a resistance element
without gains on the surfaces.
Best regards,

Diego