[TRNSYS-users] Adjacent zone with no wall

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Mon Dec 18 09:09:05 PST 2006

Dear TRNSYS users,

I try to model a building with double skin facade by using type 56. To
model the double skin, I decided to create 4 zones, around the building
(Skin North, Skin South, Skin East and Skin West). Skin South and Skin
North zones are adjacent to Skin East and Skin West, but no wall
separate them (there is only some air).

I have read in a precedent subject that I can define a virtual wall with
only window, but I haven't found the way to succeed. I have tried to use
a "virtual window" from TESS Library, but it doesn't work (convergence
problem).

I hope that someone can help me...

king regards

Adrien