[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys rebuilt using IVF9.0 and MVS2003

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 08:51:02 PST 2006

Dear Trnsys Users

Does any one have used IVF9.0 and MVS2003 with Trnsys16.1 to rebuiled Trndll.dll or an external dll. I have followed the instructions given in the manual and I succeeded to rebuilt Trndll.dll but, the results that I've got from the simulation (using Type45) is wrong (has nonsense, which means I might forgetten toi include something). and also i couldn't produce extranl dlls for my new components. If any have been through such a sitution and he figure it out, please could you give me some tips.

many thanks in advance

M. Abdunnabi