[TRNSYS-users] error running type56

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Tue Aug 29 03:01:14 PDT 2006

Dear ehalawa,

It sounds like the calculation of the sky temperature goes wrong. Did you check the
resulting temperature TSKY? Did you use Type 69 for the calculation?

In addition, did you check the listing file for warning messages. They are really helpful.

Regards,

Marion Hiller
TRNSYS Hotline Team, TRANSSOLAR, Germany