[TRNSYS-users] fw: Building Simulation 2007 Call for Abstracts

Tim McDowell mcdowell at tess-inc.com
Fri Aug 18 10:09:00 PDT 2006

TRNSYS Users - I have been asked to pass the following call for papers on the email list.  Please respond to Dr Yan if you have any questions.

Regards,

Tim

   Dear Colleagues:

  Building simulation has the potential to improve the design and operation of buildings. Computer simulation can be used to predict future performance at all stages of the building life cycle: design, commissioning, operation and management.

   The bi-annual IBPSA (International Building Performance Simulation Association) Building Simulation Conference and Exhibition is the premier international event in the field of building performance simulation. The next conference in this series, Building Simulation 2007, will be held from September 3 to 6, 2007 in Beijing, China. For abstract submission and further information about the Conference please visit the conference website:
 http://www.bs2007.org.cn

    The deadline for abstract submission is September 15th, 2006.

   We warmly invite you to join Building Simulation 2007. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

   Sincerely yours,

     Dr. Da YAN
 Secretary of Building Simulation 2007 Conference Committee
 Dept. of Building Science,  School of Architecture, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, P. R. China
Phone:        86-10-6278-9761
Fax:            86-10-6277-0544
 E-mail: yanda at tsinghua.edu.cn