[TRNSYS-users] Urgent: TESS Ground Coupling libary

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Tue Aug 8 08:21:06 PDT 2006

Hi Edward,

There's a complete list of distributors at
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/fr_index.html?/trnsys/sales/distributors.html

I know by coincidence that the one in France has an online ship and accepts
credit cards ;-) but you might also want to try TESS' 'generic' email
address : tessinc at tess-inc.com

The advantage is that they work even if a particular person is on holiday...

Werner