[TRNSYS-users] user lib directory

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Sun Aug 6 16:43:34 PDT 2006

Dear Jörn,

In the window 'Properties', go to Build Events, select Post-Build
Events, and in the 'command line' type the right path, for example
C:\Trnsys16\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs\MyDll.dll.
You have to do the same for the Debug configuration, e.g.,
C:\Trnsys16\UserLib\DebugDLLs\MyDll.dll.

You can open the window 'Properties' by going to the menu 'Project', and
selecting the option 'Properties'.
Best regards.

Diego