[TRNSYS-users] PMV output in combination with RELHUM output

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Wed Aug 2 03:31:57 PDT 2006

Nick,
actually for the calculation of the PMV the partial vapour pressure (and therefore the air humidity) is needed. Unfortunately TRNSYS sets the rel. humidity to 0 if it is not used and this causes an error in the PMV output.
We will fix this in Version 16. For Version 15 you will have to keep the relative humidity as an output in order to get the right PMV values.
Kind regards
Monika