[TRNSYS-users] solar hort water system trnsys 16.01

javier mota fjmi_3i at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 03:10:50 PDT 2006

Dear all:
i am javier mota from 3i-ingenieria, madrid
we are looking the file "solar hot water system" in trnsys
16.01(FILe>new>solar hot water system)
we have looked the behavieour of pumps, signal control, of controller.
we  have seen that some times controller must be on because T
upper-tlower>death band but in this circumstances controller signal is off.
We look too that even when the off condition is not reached beacuse
Tupper-tlower<death band lower is not correct the controller is of. For
example death band=0;
Tupper>tlower and pumps stopped.
I suspect that this may have relation with parameter 1: oscilation, but
really i don´nt know.
May anybody tell me something about this.
where can i founf more information about controller.
may i think that even of this things program works properly?
thanks in advance