[TRNSYS-users] Type 34 : Strange outputs

jfamailbox-i3er at yahoo.fr jfamailbox-i3er at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 10 06:38:47 PDT 2006

Hi all,
Many thanks to David and Diego,
I understand known the outputs, but I'm not very fond
to change type 109 parameters and losses Perez sky
accuracy.
So, I’ve tried a mask but results seems not better (In
fact worth! ). Solar gain are closer no shading device
configuration than type34.
Two remarks coming from that:
1-	I lose 4% of solar gain by using isotropic sky (via
Type 34) (Result from overhang set to zero and compare
without type 34).
2-	Result with mask are very far reality!

Two questions:
1-	How can have accurate solar gain with a shading
device close than window.
2-	Is it possible to use mask for closer shading
(General idea is to use SIMCAD to make building
description and masks and avoid many type 34 use).

Linked Solar gain results

Best regard
JeFF

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger
! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la
France et l'international.