[TRNSYS-users] transparent insulation

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Mon Apr 3 06:44:35 PDT 2006

Hi Irene,
Here is another answer from Monika Schulz at Transsolar:

Dear Irene,
as far as I know there is no (published) non-standard type for the simulation of trasparent insulation.
Anyhow it should be possible to generate a "window" if the parameters for WINDOW4.1 are known. Then you can connect this window to the wall behind passing a fictive zone (very small capacity, very high heat transfer coefficient).
Kind regards
Monika