[TRNSYS-users] Two Trnbuild affairs

Xavier García Casals xavi at dfc.icai.upco.es
Thu Sep 1 12:10:32 PDT 2005

Dear people,
Twoi problems I came along with TRNSBuild

1. When a *.bui file is modified to add a new zone, and non standard outputs are requested within TRNBuild, the TYPE56 outputs in the Studio are not correct, offten showing different outputs with the same number, which may cause errors in the downflow calculatuions using these outputs. The only solution I founf is to redefine the requiered non standard outputs in TRNBuild after adding each new zone.

2. The window ID 7401 from the TESS libraries produces a warning in the Studio with wrong tao_visible and emisivity.

Regards,

Xavier