[TRNSYS-users] type 9a, INTERPOLATION AND INSTANTANEOUS VALUES

javier mota fjmi_3i at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 05:14:49 PDT 2005

Dear all:
I am Javier Mota from 3i -ingenieria madrid in spain
We are working with weather files, with data taken from zaragoza, a city in
spain.
This data has been got with empirical and hourly measures.
So i will use type 9a to read the data.
Parameter 8 sayss: average or instantameous value-1.
I remenber that parameter 8  used with parameter5,( interpolate or not),
makes that data used
is not the same that the data fron the original file.
So, my qwestion is:Parameter8,average or instantameous value-1, may have
some relation with the
way empirical data were got?. So,if empirical data are average data in an
hour. I must use
parameter 8 as average and interpolate or not.
Or simply, This has no sense, and parameter 8 may be instantaneous value
even when the data file refers to averahe vaslues in time.
So, When mus I used average or instantaneous and in relation with parameter
8 how i mus work
with parameter5, interpolate or not.
Thanks in advance.