[TRNSYS-users] HELP! Informations about Liquid Desiccant Cooling System

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Tue Nov 15 07:27:02 PST 2005

Dear Bruno,

The thesis that you found on the SEL webpage used TRNSYS12.    I took a
quick look at the subroutines in the thesis, and I guess that there
might be a conflict in the handling of the logical unit numbers.  In the
code a subroutine uses a logical unit number 6, which may be in use by
other subroutines.
Another idea is that the type numbers used in the thesis are standard
components.
I hope this helps.

Diego