[TRNSYS-users] HELP! Informations about Liquid Desiccant Cooling System

roberto-bruno at libero.it roberto-bruno at libero.it
Tue Nov 15 04:31:15 PST 2005

Dear ALL,
I've found on web a M.S. Thesis of Dawne Stevens with a TRNSYS subroutine to simulate conditioner/regenerator of a Liquid Desiccant Cooling System. I've compiled these subroutine introducing the adjustment to converte it for TRNSYS 15. The subroutine runs but it provides wrong results. In fact the results are the same for the whole period of the simulation. I've give a look to the subroutine but I've not found any mistakes. I hope that somebody can give me any suggestions to resolve these problems as soon as possible. I hope that somebody had worked with this subroutine too to give me other informations.
Best Regard to all.

Roberto Bruno
University of Calabria
ITALY