[TRNSYS-users] active layer in prebid

Julio Rojo Alonso jrojoalonso at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:35:39 PST 2005

Hello everybody

I'm trying to model a radiant floor heating, but prebid doesn't allow me to
add an active layer into an internal wall. The house has three decks (same
thermal zone), so the radiant floor must be an internal wall. The only
solution I can imagine is dividing the three decks into three different
thermal zones, although they have the same temperature, so the floors could
be defined as adjacent walls. But I think there must be an easier way to
solve this problem. Any idea?

Thanks in advance
Kind regards