[TRNSYS-users] radiative heat transfer in Type56

dbartosz dorota.bartosz at polsl.pl
Tue May 31 12:41:08 PDT 2005

I have problem with realistic radiative heat transfer during the simulations. I need  information about deeferent value of hr for external and internal walls
PREBID calculates a standard u-value by using a combinated heat transfer
coefficients. These are 7.7 W/m2K for inside surfaces and 25 W/m2K for external
surfaces.
the standard combinated heat transfer coefficient are used only to display the
wall U-value, becouse in simulations the convective and radiative heat transfer
coefficinet are evaluated separately. Mazbe sameone know how I can get evalueted coefficient_
Thnks for help

with regards
Dorota