[TRNSYS-users] "Automatic heat transfert calculation"?

Mathilde JUAN mathermik at yahoo.fr
Mon May 30 08:59:08 PDT 2005

Hello,

According to TRNsys my building file (.bui) doesn't work because it have got "a error in automatic heat transfert calculation for surface 1 or its adjacent surface : automatic heat transfert calculation is only allowed on surfaces within a zone".
I tried to exchange the orientation of the surface, no effect, the same error msg.
And I don't understand the last sentence because a surface is always descripted in a zone.

If somebody met this error and solved it, can I have a replay, please.

Elodie