[TRNSYS-users] problem opening a file with simulation studio

Isabelle BRUYERE bruyere at arch.ucl.ac.be
Thu Mar 17 11:36:54 PST 2005

Dear TRNSYS users,

I created a ".tpf" file with TRNSYS 16 (Trnsys Simulation Studio) and now,
when I want to open it (still with Trnsys Simulation Studio version 16) , I
receive this error message :

This project was created with a newer version of IIsiBat and could not be
opend with yours. Contact your IIsiBat distributor t get the latest version.

What can I do to open that file ? And what can I do with other new files so
that this does not happen any more ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Isabelle

Isabelle Bruyère
Université Catholique de Louvain                        Place du Levant, 1
à 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Unité d'architecture - Architecture et Climat           Tél : 010/47 21 38
- Fax : 010/47 21 50
http://www-climat.arch.ucl.ac.be/