[TRNSYS-users] problem with sky temperature model

Isabelle BRUYERE bruyere at arch.ucl.ac.be
Tue Mar 8 02:28:42 PST 2005

Dear TRNSYS users,

Using Trnysys 16 with the Iisibat interface, I face one difficulty with the
sky temperature model. Could you help me?

The warning message I receive is the following:

** Warning at time : 6295.000000
Generated by Unit : 12
Generated by Type : 69
TRNSYS Message 317 : The sky temperature model has reported an
inconsistency in the supplied INPUTS. The inconsistency has been fixed but
should be investigated as it may lead to other problems. This error can be
caused by a dew point temperature above the ambient temperature, a solar
radiation value less than zero, or a cloud cover fraction less than zero or
greater than one
Reported information : Not available

This happens several times, so that an error message appears.
I checked for the proposed origins for this error. No one occurs. Do you
have in mind other possible origins?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Isabelle

Isabelle Bruyère
Université Catholique de Louvain                        Place du Levant, 1
à 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Unité d'architecture - Architecture et Climat           Tél : 010/47 21 38
- Fax : 010/47 21 50
http://www-climat.arch.ucl.ac.be/