FW: Re: [TRNSYS-users] Bug in TYPE74

Fernando Domínguez Muñoz fdominguezm at uma.es
Tue Jun 28 02:52:53 PDT 2005

Dear David,

Look at the sentence ALF=ALF*RHOEFF, just before line 60. This is the
problem. As the program executes it at every iteration, the value of ALF
changes incorrectly:

ALF=ALF*RHOEFF
ALF=ALF*RHOEFF*RHOEFF ......

The best way to fix this bug is:
ALF=par(10)*RHOEFF

Yesterday I fixed it in the following way:
IF(INFO(1).EQ.IUNIT) GO TO 60
IUNIT=INFO(1)
 *** Parameter reading and calculations ****

At TIME=TIME0, IUNIT=0

(Sorry, but I did not explain the problem rightly in the former e-mail)

Best regards

Fernando.