[TRNSYS-users] ...small time step problem [2]

Piya Louis Siangsukone piya.siangsukone at anu.edu.au
Sun Jul 24 22:20:42 PDT 2005

I did some further investigation on this problems and I found out that
the problem occurred when the type 16 with smoothing option is used.
(type 16h)

The error is "Range Check Error" and happened when the subroutine CURVE
is called in the type 16. Thus I suspect that some array size might be
set too small for my time step (0.1 minute time interval) to calculating
the radiation data. CURVE subroutine is only called when the smoothing
option is choose and it calculates the radiation level based on fitting
the data with the polynomial equation.
And I think if the size of some (problem parameters) can be changed this
problem can be solved.

Are there any suggestions for that?

Cheers,

Piya Louis Siangsukone