[TRNSYS-users] Range check error and error 103

Antonio Aguirre Glez. de San Pedro aaguirresp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 05:04:25 PDT 2005

Hi David and all:
I'll tell you what I have done and how I found that error:
	Type 140, as you say, is a non-standard component.
	The fortran code for the component was photocopied for me at
University so that I can do my project, but the code was done in
TRNSYS 11.
	From what I read in TRNSYS 15 manual, YCHECK, OCHECK and RCHECK
subroutines have to be added from version 14.1, so it's not included
in the code list I have.
	I have followed the steps indicated in the manual so that the code is
coherent with TRNSYS 15.
	For RCHECK, this is what I have done, but it doesn't seem to work properly.
	In my opinion, both errors – range check and 103- are due to
malfunction of this subroutine.
	I hope you can enlighten me so that I can finish my project. Thanks
David and all of  you in the group:
	Antonio Aguirre Glez. de San Pedro

The component is a tank whth 7 inputs, 16 outputs, 26 parameters and
no derivate variable

C   CHEQUEO DE LAS VARIABLES DE ENTRADA SALIDA
      DATA YCHECK/'TE1','MF1','TE1','MF1','KT1','VS2','TE1'/
      DATA OCHECK/'TE1','MF1','TE1','MF1','PW1','PW1','PW1','EN1','EN1',
     1            'EN1','EN1','PC1','PC1','PC1','TE1','TE1'/

      IF(INFO(7).EQ.-1) THEN

     	CALL RCHECK(INFO,YCHECK,OCHECK)
	CALL TYPECK(1,INFO,NI,NP,ND)
      ENDIF