[TRNSYS-users] Range check error and error 103

Antonio Aguirre Glez. de San Pedro aaguirresp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:59:20 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,
	I am a new user of TRNSYS 15 and I am having trouble to make a new
component work. So far, the most difficult problems have been:
	1) RANGE CHECK ERROR
	2) The other error is listed below, I can't work it out and I hope
somebody can give me a hand.
***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 103
 UNIT   1 TYPE 140
   7 INPUTS WERE SPECIFIED,  0 ARE REQUIRED
 CHECK COMPONENT CONFIGURATION

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 103
 UNIT   1 TYPE 140
  26 PARAMETERS WERE SPECIFIED,  0 ARE REQUIRED
 CHECK COMPONENT CONFIGURATION
  140 STORAGE VARIABLES ALLOCATED FOR UNIT   1, TYPE 140 ENDING AT   141

is TYPECK, RCHECK or OCHECK able to that the blame has it ?