[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Chr. Grapsas c_grapsas at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 03:00:28 PDT 2005

Hi there,

I 'm using Ilsibat in TRNSYS 15.I tried to make notepad my editor
(options/change editor). The simulations don't run. The strange thing is I
changed it back to the default settings (TRNlist) and the same thing
happened. This is the message I get:
"visual fortran run-time error forrts: severe (24) end of file during read,
unit 75, file cnfgtr.tral settings stroke text editor..." It all started
because I have GREAT difficulties editing external files, but that is
probably my next question.

thanks a lot in advance,

Christos Grapsas