[TRNSYS-users] problem with the STEM subroutine

Lourdes Gonzalez lourdes.gonzalez at ciemat.es
Fri Feb 18 09:08:55 PST 2005

Hello,

Someone knows how to work with the STEAM Subroutine (from STEC library)?

I am trying to do a new type where I use the SUBROUTINE STEAM or STEAM3 for
the calculation of steam properties. And I have some problems. If I use the
sentencies:

            CALL STEAM('SI',PROP,35,IERR,*84)
            CALL LINKCK('TYPE219','STEAM ',1,99)
   84       CONTINUE
The new component does not work and give me the error message: RUN TIME
ERROR M6201: MATH.

And if I try it with the sentencies:
            CALL STEAM3('SI',PROP,35,ierr,*84)
            CALL LINKCK('TYPE219','Steam3',1,99)
   84       CONTINUE

The new component works, but the results are not logics. And the only change
in the programa is this two sentencies. It could be a problem in the grammar
of the fortran file, but I do not know where.

Thank in advance.

Lourdes González Martínez
Sistemas de Concentracion Solar.
DER-PSA