[TRNSYS-users] Orientation...

Guillaume Renault guillaume.renault at groupe-seca.com
Mon Dec 19 07:53:57 PST 2005

Dear all,
I've created a project with 6 orientations (East, South, West,
Northwest, Northeast and Horizontal).
I've used the wizard under Studio in order to have the frame to simulate
the building. In the wizard only 4 orientations can be defined.
When I replaced the Type 56 created by the wizard by my project, and
after having specified that 6 orientations have to be considered, I
tried to connect the new variables to the different Input of the
"Radiation Calculator" but I don't know how replace the following
equation concerning only the North orientation: IB_N = Input9 * LT(AI_N,90).
Thanks in advance,
Guillaume Renault