[TRNSYS-users] file close error

Bharath Krishna Karambakkam krishna at cdhenergy.com
Thu Dec 15 11:53:26 PST 2005

Hi Michaël and Rémi,
  Thank you for your responce. Getting rid of the Type155.dll from my
UserLib direcoty did solve my problem with the libmx.dll not found. But I
still get the file close error at the end of the simulation.Could you please
let me know what could be causing this. Please find attached the error
message in my previsous mail.
Thank you,
Krishna