[TRNSYS-users] type 157.dll COMIS

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Tue Dec 13 02:06:37 PST 2005

Dear Javier,

I'm sorry you have problems contacting our hotline, probably some email
problem (the address is software at cstb.fr ).

Concerning COMIS, you find it on our Web site, at
http://software.cstb.fr/soft/present.asp?langue=us&m=lpr&context=COMIS

There is also a free demo (up to 10 zones, 20 links) of the COMIS 3.2
stand-alone package now (for Windows 98, 2000, XP, ...).

The order form is in the 'Order form' tab (the price is 460 Euro).
COMIS 3.2 contains the type157.dll (it is not sold separately).

If you want to work with coupled simulation, I can provide the TRNSYS 16.1
beta version to you - it contains a very useful, new project wizard for such
projects. (The final version of TRNSYS 16.1 will be released to the public
soon, and it will contain a free 157.dll demo - also limited to 10 zones).

I do not recommend to use COMIS 3.1 or TRNSYS 15 for this type of project -
its is by a factor of at least 10 times more complicated.

Sincerely,

Werner