[TRNSYS-users] type 157.dll COMIS

trnsys at aiguasol.com trnsys at aiguasol.com
Mon Dec 12 14:50:13 PST 2005

Javier,

For simulating ventilated facades accurately making air-mass balances coupled
with the thermal behaviour of your building, you will have several
possibilities.

- You can use the add-on TRNFLOW for TRNSYS 16
or
- You can use COMIS 3.2 coupled with TRNSYS 16 through Type 157

In any case, I can give extensive and more detailed information about features
and prices.

Please, do not hesitate to contact with me directly.

Regards,
Jaume Salom