[Fwd: Re: [TRNSYS-users] cycle in proforma]

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Wed Dec 7 08:27:12 PST 2005

Dear Laurent,

I am forwarding Michaël's anwer to this topic.
Best regards,

Diego

Diego, Laurent,

While you are right about possible problems if you size a Fortran
variable according to a cycle, it is actually possible to have "cycled
variables" disappear by setting the cycle number to zero in TRNSYS 16.
The online plotter is an example: setting the nb of left axis variables
to zero will remove any "left axis variable" input.
I don't think this used to work in TRNSYS 15, which is probably why it
does not work for Laurent. I believe the maximum number in cycles has
also been increased in 16.

Michaël