[TRNSYS-users] cycle in proforma

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Wed Dec 7 07:29:21 PST 2005

Dear Laurent,

I think that it is not possible to dynamically size a cycle from zero.
You have to consider that the proforma sends the information to the
routine written in Fortran. If you specify n=0, Fortran won't allow you
to size an array to zero.
I guess that you can create a different proforma and, therefore, another
type for the case where this parameter is not needed.
I hope this helps.  Please let me know if you have other questions.

Diego