Betr.: [TRNSYS-users] trnsys15-type 56, 68, 34 solar control

Xavier Dequaire xavdeq at futurich.com
Tue Aug 23 05:59:49 PDT 2005

Thank you Sabina and Isabelle,

I understand the ideas. I am quite new to trnsys and it seems to be quite
tedious

I use Prebid->Isiibat to describe my building,
In Prebid, to preserve the integrity of my model,  I guess

1- I should create a new wall = my window with the given new orientation.
Sabina, Do you write this directly in the bld-file?

OR

2- in Prebid, for the description of a window, there is an option called:
«external shad. factor»
where it is possible to get an input! But I do not find it again in my
input list in IISIBAT.
I do not find any doc about this kind of input.

thank you

Xavier D.
=======
Ne vous laissez pas faire