[TRNSYS-users] compiling of old user written TYPES (here: TYPE 71: UNGLAZED TRANSPIRED COLLECTOR SYSTEM)

bdo at stb.rwth-aachen.de bdo at stb.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Aug 9 01:57:14 PDT 2005

Dear experts,

I try to integrated "unglazed transpired solar collectors" (Solarwall)
to my modell by using the user written TYPE 71 taken frome the SEL-site,
but without success. Starting the simulation, I get the error code 100
(bad data card), although the number of parameters and inputs is correct.
Is the old source code (written 1995) not compatible to TRNSYS 15?
Is the compiler (CVF 6.1) the problem?
Has anybody a more up to date solution for such a system?

Thanks for any help.

Bernd.

*
*  Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Döring