[TRNSYS-users] TYPE68 + TYPE 34

Enertech sidler at club-internet.fr
Mon Aug 1 02:25:51 PDT 2005

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I don't understand how to use an overhang (type 34) after a shading mask
(type 68). In fact, type 34 uses these 3 inputs for solar radiation :
-         Total horizontal radiation ;
-         Horizontal diffuse radiation ;
-         Beam radiation on surface ;

And TYPE68 gives these outputs for solar radiation :
-         Shaded beam radiation on surface ;
-         Shaded diffuse radiation on surface ;
-         Shaded total radiation on surface.

So my question is : how can I say to type 34 that horizontal total and
diffuse radiation are shaded by a mask defined in type 68 ? Why can't I use
total and diffuse radiation on surface in type 34 ?

Thanks for your help.
Christophe.

ENERTECH
F-26160 FELINES SUR RIMANDOULE