[TRNSYS-users] Model a lecture theater

Marie Antoine bumblefoot76 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:00:16 PDT 2005

Hello!

I'm a french studient in training period and i'm totally new on TRNSYS. I'll
need to model a lecture theater to find a good way between the C02
concentration in the room and the energy spend to ventilate the air. I know
i'll need to use CONTAM to model the CO2 concentration in the room, and i'll
need to regulate the ventilation in fuction of this co2 concentration, but i
have no idear to do that....

Someone can help me ?

                                                   Thanks,

Antoine