[TRNSYS-users] Inquiries about TRNsys DST moedl

Marjorie Thilliez M.Thilliez at ecofys.nl
Fri Apr 15 07:20:24 PDT 2005

Dear readers,

For my project, I need to simulate energy storage in aquifers (in wells and not in ducts or boreholes). Apparently, I may simulate aquifers with the component type 557 (vertical U tube or tube in tube ground heat exchanger) but I read that models, called DST (or TRNVDST) and XST, exist. They are created by Göran Hellström and Daniel Pahud.

Have you ever used these models? Which kind of problems have you ever met?
Are they included in Geothermal Heat Pump Library?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Best regards,
Marjorie