[TRNSYS-users] type157.dll

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Mon Apr 11 06:44:16 PDT 2005

Dear Hilde,

I am in the process of updating our COMIS Web pages for TRNSYS 16 (sorry, it
still takes some time). I have just sent you an email including the updated
source code of type 157, the workspace and the finished DLL in release mode.

If you don't want to bother compiling, just copy
Type157_31.dll
into
Trnsys16\UserLib

and all COMIS 3.1 examples should work (if they don't, please tell me).

If you want to use my compile project, it expects COMIS in \comis32 and
Trnsys in \Trnsys16

(There is a slight difference in the way the type has to be compiled (like
for all types, you have to add a line like
      !DEC$ATTRIBUTES DLLEXPORT :: TYPE157
to you source, to make the type visible).

If any other COMIS user wants it, please just send me an email.

Werner
--

 /    \____ Werner Keilholz
 \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis

 *** 7èmes Journées TRNSYS francophones : 25-27 Mai 2005 ***
  <http://software.cstb.fr/events/trnsys7/journees_trnsys7.htm>
http://software.cstb.fr/events/trnsys7/journees_trnsys7.htm