[TRNSYS-users] parametric run

Werner Keilholz werner at cstb.fr
Wed Sep 22 08:11:35 PDT 2004

Note that you can also control the creation of constants in IISiBat by
locking / unlocking
variables in the parameters / inputs window. TRNSED constants will be
automatically
created for all variables which are not locked if 'Write TRNSED
commands' is ON in
the Global Cards window.

Werner

--

  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

WARNING : Email is not a reliable medium. Never asume that any
          email you send is actual read by a human being.