[TRNSYS-users] Type 16 with DST

KH Lee overrsun at yahoo.co.kr
Thu Sep 2 22:58:13 PDT 2004

Hello, all :

I'm using TYPE 16 Radiation processor to calculate solar radiation on horizontal and vertical surfaces.

I think total radiation on the west and east surface should be symmetric but it is not. So I guess there could be a problem handling the parameters for the Type 16 in case of DST is employed. How can I handle it when the DST is applied?

If the location is on Daylight saving time, do I submit 15 for the SHFT like "L_st-L_loc-15" instead of "L_st-L_loc"?

I'm looking forward to your response.
Thank you.