[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Error 172- Type 16 Radiation Processor

BOUZOUKAS ASTERIOS asterios1bouzoukas at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 08:47:20 PST 2004

Hallo everybody from a new TRNSYS user,

       As I have see so far from the help menu is the worst user friendly
programm i have ever used.

By the way I have started a model with IISiBat and it gives me an error with
number 172.

Exactly says:

***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 172
UNIT   4 TYPE  16 RADIATION PROCESSOR
TIME INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN WEATHER AND RADIATION PROCESSOR
BE SURE THAT THE WEATHER DATA READER OR WEATHER DATA
GENERATOR PRECEDES THIS UNIT OF TYPE 16 IN THE INPUT FILE.

I can't understand what the meaning of this message is. I create a notepad
file with some values that is like:
1 1 1 0 it is the month , day, hour and horizontal irradiation but it
doesn't work.

Anyone knows what I should do? Thanks