[TRNSYS-users] List File not created

Edward Halawa Edward.Halawa at unisa.edu.au
Sun Jul 11 23:05:24 PDT 2004

Dear users,

I was trying to "play around"  with data reader type 9 to read a WYE2 format.
When I run the TRNSYS the following message was displayed:

Error 1
Check the list file for more information.

But when I checked, (by clicking: Calculate - Open - List File), the List file
had not been created (it's grey - inactive).

What happened ? I'm often frustrated by this kind of error, because it also
happens when I'm working invloving other components (not only when working with
data reader).

Can anyone help me?

Regards,

Edward Halawa