[TRNSYS-users] 7th French User meeting - call for papers

Werner Keilholz werner at cstb.fr
Fri Jul 9 10:22:41 PDT 2004

Dear users,

CSTB, in collaboration with IUT St. Malo and University of Rennes,
is happy to announce that the

*7th French TRNSYS user meeting*

will be held in

*St. Malo* on Mai 25-26, 2005 (for the training sessions) and
*Rennes* on Mai 27th, 2005 (for the seminar),

in collaboration with the 7th/ Colloque Interuniversitaire
Franco-Quebecois/ (  http://www.cifq2005.univ-rennes1.fr/ ).

   _*The call for papers is now open !*_

Please consider the 'events' section on our Web site for further details :
  http://software.cstb.fr/main/events.asp

(detailed information is only available in French at this moment ; feel
free
to contact me directly in English or German).

Please note the special conditions for early registrations and authors
this year !

Looking forward to meeting you,

Werner Keilholz

--

  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

WARNING : Email is not a reliable medium. Never asume that any
          email you send is actual read by a human being.