AW: [TRNSYS-users] Type 34 shading device and additional external shading

Susanna Medel susanna.medel at sonnenwaermeag.de
Thu Jul 8 08:03:00 PDT 2004

Hello Timo,
I don´t have any experience with Type 34, but what I would do is to control
it with an external equation component. You can define two values as inputs,
one would be the shading factor calculated by type 34 ( ex: In34) and the
other one, a constant value for the venician blinds (ven_blin = 0.5). Then
you can define an equation that takes the biggest value between these
inputs. Something like:

	If In34 > ven_blin then => Total_shading = In34

	If In34 < ven_blin then => Total_shading = ven_blin

You can then connect this output value (Total_shading) with your Type56.

Hope it helps.

Viele Grüße,
Susanna Medel

Susanna Medel