[TRNSYS-users] range check error

Phine cck95008879 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 21:23:48 PDT 2004

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I have created a quite complex (80 zones) multi-zone building model. I try
to run a simple dck file to make sure my bui works, however it doesn't.

The error message is TRNSYS range check error, I wanted to know that how can
I know where gone wrong? I tried to use trace command but it appears to me
that

The error occurs before anything can be traced. ANY IDEA?

And I also want to ask, is there any method to model more than 1000 surfaces
in a bui file? Prebid stop work after surface no 1001.

The attached files are the bui and dck I created. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joseph Cheung

School of Architecture and buildings

Deakin University