[TRNSYS-users] Problems with Timestep

Juan Pablo Salazar jsalazar at labsolar.ufsc.br
Thu Jul 1 11:39:12 PDT 2004

Dear Trnsys Users,

I'm having a problem while I try to run a simulation with a 0.01h time
step. My radiation data is in 1 minute intervals and therefore my time
step has to be smaller than that. I chose 0.01h, but I get the following
error when I try to run the simulation

* START, STOP and STEP

  CONSTANTS   3
     START=4037
     STOP=4080
     STEP=.01
 * User defined CONSTANTS

 *SIMULATION Start time End time   Time step

  SIMULATION         4.037E+03    4.080E+03    1.000E-02

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 203
 THE SIMULATION START TIME MUST BE AN INTEGER MULTIPLE OF THE
 SIMULATION TIMESTEP. CHECK SIMULATION STATEMENT.

I don't get it 4037/0.01=403700, which is an Integer multiple of the
timestep.

Any help?

Thanks,
Juan

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.