[Equest-users] 2 Pipe Loops

Christina LaPerle christina at karpmanconsulting.net
Mon Jan 23 03:40:20 PST 2023

Hi Jeff,

I saw your post about these sample files ("samp" files) and they
sound interesting and potentially very useful (I did not know they exist).
I could not find them on the DOE-2 website, can you please provide a link.

Thanks!

Christina

*Christina LaPerle* PE, BEMP, CEM, CBCP
Senior Energy Engineer, Associate
[image: image.png]
Phone 860.266.6220
We are always looking for motivated professionals to join our team. See our
career options here <https://karpmanconsulting.net/available-careers>!